Sports Debatable App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Sports Debatable and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store or Google Play. By installing the Sports Debatable App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Sports Debatable App.
In order to ensure Sports Debatable provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content you can contact Sports Debatable and include the user name in your message to us.
1. Parties: This Agreement is between you and Sports Debatable only, and not Apple or Google. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple or Google and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple or Google has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Sports Debatable, not Apple or Google, is solely responsible for the Sports Debatable App and its content.
2. Privacy: Sports Debatable may collect and use information about your usage of the Sports Debatable App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Sports Debatable may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Sports Debatable App.
3. Limited License: Sports Debatable grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Sports Debatable App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Sports Debatable App on Apple or Google devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store or Google Play Terms of Service.
4. Objectionable Content Policy: Content may not be submitted to Sports Debatable that is considered objectionable.
The following non-exhaustive list describes the kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are prohibited on our Service.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, known to be false and presented as truth, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure Codes).
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that potentially infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
• You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any data that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
• You agree not to use an account name, file or directory name, or third level domain (i.e., aaa.SportsDebatable.com), or other identifier that infringes or misappropriates any trademark, service mark or other indicia of origin or that is otherwise likely to cause confusion as to the source, affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of a third party’s products or services.
• You agree not to attempt to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted to the Service.
• You agree not to act in any manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service.
• You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, a manufacturer or owner of any product, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• You agree not to interfere with the Service, or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
• You agree not to post content that would be harmful to minors in any manner.
• You agree not to intentionally create and/or log in with multiple accounts.
5. Warranty: Sports Debatable disclaims all warranties about the Sports Debatable App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Sports Debatable, not Apple or Google, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
6. Maintenance and Support: Sports Debatable does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Sports Debatable, not Apple or Google, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
7. Product Claims: Sports Debatable, not Apple or Google, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Sports Debatable App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Sports Debatable App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
8. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims: Sports Debatable shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Sports Debatable App. To the extent Sports Debatable is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Sports Debatable, not Apple or Google, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Sports Debatable App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
9. Changes to This Terms of Service: SportsDebatable reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service, or any policy of the Service, at any time and in its sole discretion. If SportsDebatable decides to change this Terms of Service, it will post a new version on the Service and update the effective date set forth above. Any changes or modifications to this Terms of Service or policy will be effective upon posting of the revisions. Your continued use of the Service following posting of any changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of such changes or modifications. You should frequently review this Terms of Service and any other applicable policies, including their dates, to understand the terms and conditions that apply.